Thursday, October 16, 2008

Premier!

Hi, I'm Firebird Nightfire, and I'm writing this blog to share various hints and tips I've picked up around Second Life. This is geared for Second Life newbies - but heck, even oldbies might find some useful snippet here and there.

I don't guarantee regular posts, cos I tend to have a short attention span for this kind of thing. All I can say is keep checking back.

Eventually, this will most likely have a lot of Second Life building tips, cos that's what I do best. I've taken a lot of classes, and picked up a lot of tricks. Well okay - here's my first tip: If you want to really learn how to build in Second Life, take building classes! Sure you can teach yourself, but classes are a whole lot faster. And you can pick up nice textures and scripts for free! Start with lvl 1/beginner classes. Yes, even if you think you know how to build. If you taught yourself, it's most likely you've missed some things that are covered in the beginning classes.

If you have any tips you feel should be here, send em to me!
IM Firebird Nightfire in SL
or, email me at oo7ofnine(at)netzero.net (substitute @ for (at). I don't want spambots finding me.)

No comments: